2013年1月14日星期一

*Sigh...* flu again!


Although I have been trying hard to avoid my hubby's hugs and kisses for the past two weeks...I still KENA! ( Kena: meaning "got it" in Malay). He is definitely on his good mood and ADHD energy again! Now I am the one who got shot by the flu.. I hope my girls didn't get it though...

I have lost my taste sense and aperitif but still I needed to feed myself with something because the biological clock in the stamach is ringing. No energy to cook just for myself.. I had a quick look into the refrigerator and checked for leftover food. I wanted something light but sour. 

So, boiled water, cooked some vermicelli noodle, took out the left over food from yesterday, chooped some garlic and chilli, 
put them into the mixture of white wine vinegar, sugar, salt, sesam oil and made a dip sauce to my rolls. Then took out rice paper and corrienders.

So my lunch started to look more appetizing after I had rolled them up and made a nice and colourful rolls. I forgot how many rolls that went through into my mouth anymore..


So here was my luxurious lunch - in Vietnamese style. So light, almost no fat at all!





and then my dinner - the left over diet tomate soup with chickpeas and potatoes from yesterday.

I blended the left over cut tomatoes and some chickpeas, then put them into saucepan to cook, in medium heat. While it was cooking, I fried the potatoes and red onion with some butter, and threw in an half vegetable cube, add black pepper, cyennepeper, white peper and a little bit of salt into the soup.
When the potatoes was done, put them into the soup. So, the soup was served with a kick of creme fraiche. A Perfect soup for me who is having a flu and no appetiz to eat..




 

没有评论:

发表评论