2013年1月2日星期三

Chinese New Year soon!!

I am back to normal me today. Dreamt of mum last night.. she reminded me to put up the Chinese New Year's decoration. Already? I asked her.

We just managed to send Santa back to his workshop to prepare for next year's Xmas, and the Chinese Snake Year is approaching soon. That's fast! I guess mum couldn't wait to see all her ornaments up in my apartment.

I took home mum's traditional Chinese decoration flowers and ornaments. So today's home project is to take down all the Christmas stuff and replace them with Chinese New Year's bling bling. The Swedes will only take down all the Christmas decorations on the 6th of January but since mum has given me the hink in my dream last night, so why not get it done? Julie could have the chance to see it also before she goes back to Buxton. Who know if she will be back for Chinese New Year or Christmas next year.

Listening to Sade lovers rock CD now ,which Xiao Tzee left at my old house in Malaysia. Thanks Tzee! I brought back many of your good CD collections.

So, keyboard off now and get start with the little project! 

没有评论:

发表评论