2013年1月15日星期二

Just chill...

Not feeling any better today...

Still having running rose, headache, body aching, slightly fever, what happened to me?
Why not go and see a doctor? I rather suffer at home than wasting of many hours waiting for the doctor. If I do visit a doctor, then the best part is that the doctor would tell you... drink a lot water, take Alvodon for your fever.. Err..yes doctor, I have done all these at home, and these advice have been given to me from my friends on Facebook too, so..you are not helping doctor!

So, I guess I just have to let my body heal by itself.. A bit frustrated though by waiting to get better.

There are so many things I want to do!! I want to go back to the gym and dance Zumba this week. I want to meet my friends. I want to finish my December account paper works. I want to take photos on the stuff I want to sell on the net. I want to clean the apartment. I want to bake .....I want to ...but yet my body fails me for doing all these today..

Thank goodness the view outside the windows now is so beautiful that has cheered me up a bit. Especially from my kitchen windows..It was snowing tenderly this whole morning. I really don't know how to find words to describe the snow..It just dropped from the sky gently, quietly..like an angel has sprinkled snowy dust in the earth delicately and made the surrounding so tranquil. I can just sit at the kitchen table whole day and look outside the windows.

One of my good girl friends helped me to take care of my orchids when I was in Malaysia. She is a lady with green fingers. So, my baby orchids which have returned home, blossoming beautiful on the window shelf now that give such a wonderful contrast with the snowy white view outside..




 The only best thing I can and should do today is to just sit back, relax, with cups after cups of warm lemon honey tea in my hands..with blanket over my shoulders, and looking at my babies orchids. Orchids that blossom just in time to welcoming the Chinese New Year which will be soon here in three weeks time..how nice!



没有评论:

发表评论