2013年1月16日星期三

Potential Hobby

After countless sleeping hours in two days, finally I gained back some energy to do sometime today. I needed to get out from the apartment! Actually I have registered at Plantagen last week to attend their free one hour gardening course and today was the day. I felt that I was not contagious anymore, so I went for it.

Actually it was a kind of Plantagen's marketing strategy. Customers who have joined them as a member can attend their courses which are held once in a month. The courses very with themes according to the different seasons. Today was a course that showed us how to make a simple bouquet of flowers and how to do flower arrangement. We could bring home the flowers we made as a gift.

After the course, every member received a 15% discount coupon which is valid only for today. What a smart way of selling their products. I saw almost everyone who attended the course bought something home, so did I :).

So, may I present my first bouquet with beautiful tulips, and flower arrangement with roses and white gypsophila!

 
Well, this is what you can do when you have adult kids that already moved out.

It was fun to play with flowers and leaves and yes this could be Doris new potential hobby!

Perhaps I should ask the shop if they want an apprentice.

 

没有评论:

发表评论