2013年1月6日星期日

The Precious time

Finally Julie came back home for a little while yesterday and we spent four precious hours together.  We had lunch at home, then we went shopping and had evening tea before I drove her to her boyfriend. It was really a very cosy and nice mother and daughter hours together. How I wished time would stand still so that we could catch up much more. I have missed her so much but I respect her needs to have her own space so that she can spend some quality times with Mabel and Maximilian too. Her three weeks holidays here are not long enough though, and I precious every hours she could spend with me.

Julie is going back to Buxton next week and the next time I will meet her again will be in May, or maybe November, she hasn't decided yet. I am getting better nowadays to handle my emotion when it's time to say goodbye to her. This emotional controlling always reminds me about mum. My cousin sister and some of the previous neighbours in Malaysia had told me, my mum would always be in a gloomy mood for a few weeks after we left Butterworth. I felt the same way too when Julie left home and started university in year 2009. Today I don't let gloomy clouds cover my mood any more. Of course I would still sniff a little bit and feel my eyes with tears, every time when she walks towards the departure lift at the airport, but I will feeling better when I reach home.

Wishing my girl all the best on her last year in university and hope she will find a dream job. I am always very proud of her. As I always tell my girls, find their path and happiness. I will always support their wise decisions in life.

没有评论:

发表评论