2013年1月3日星期四

I want dessert!

So I have taken down all the Christmas decorations and slowly put up my Chinese New Year's decoration...during the process I was sooo keen for a slice of cake and I need to bake! Well, the grieving came when I cleared the Christmas tablecloth and saw the overripe bananas on the dining table. So, I got a very good excuse - in order not to waste the bananas, I should start with a baking by  using up them, right?

Pity I don't have any visitors today and my girls are not coming home either to share it with me. I guess I will have to share it with my neighbours instead.

Doris banana cake is done and ready to be served.Yes!


100g butter
1,5dl sugar
2 egg
4 dl flour
1 and 1/2 tea spoon baking powder
1 tea spoon ginger powder
2 tea spoon cinnamon powder
3 overripe bananas
1/2 dl cold black coffee



没有评论:

发表评论