2012年12月14日星期五

28-07-2012 and 29-07-2012

Day 6  Saturday 28.07.2012

Helen came to Sunny's house to bring me for breakfast, and then we went to her place for durian. Sad to  know about her mum's situation hope that her mother will recover very soon.

Still couldn't sleep tied at night... Jiu Mu's (Sunny's mother) sleepless night influenced me.  I am also very worried about her health condition.



Day 7  Sunday  29.07.2012

Went for lunch with Lisa's family and Johnny's family. I found out that the past 14 months they didn't met up at all. I am glad because of me everyone find their time to get together.
I was really happy now we all have times to be together and having fun with the chitchat and laughing!
Johnny brought us to a restaurant for roasted duck, which is owned by his friend.
Johnny's treat! Thanks Johnny :)



At night I have Mary took care of my dinner. She is really very good in what she is doing. I really admire her abilities and her success in her business.  I hope she takes good care of her health though....

没有评论:

发表评论