2012年12月12日星期三

2012年7月24日

Day 3  Tuesday

Life without a few hours computer time after 3 days here was actually not that bad. Actually what I need to have a computer is for checking my e-mails only. Fortunately Sunny drove me to his boss's house to check mails and that was enough.

There is far too much dust at home, tomorrow I am going to ask the maid "Ah Hei" to come and clean up.

Lao Da (Sunny) didn't overnight here tonight. Finally I got the chance to unpack my luggage.

* The following part was written the next day..cause I was in a little chock and had a weird feeling and too tired to write that night...

While I was unpacking, I hanged a small plastic bag on a hanger but then it was blown away by the fan and ended up under the dusty bed. I took a look down there. Due to my fear to dust allergy I dared not took it out from there, so I decided to leave it there. I turned back and continued unpacking other stuff , and I tied another small plastic bag to the rope near the wall. Actually I was thinking of using these small plastic bag as a dustbin.

After a while when I was thinking to throw away some small papers and turned myself to the second plastic, I was the first plastic bag was hanged back nicely at the hanger. I thought back and  really didn't pick up the first plastic bag...

Mum really came back to see me but I wasn't afraid at all, kind of weird. After all she didn't have the intention to scare me, she just wanted to help out...


没有评论:

发表评论