2012年12月12日星期三

2012年7月23日

Day 2  Monday 

We went to visit the third aunty (my mum's third brother's wife) first, then we went to "bai bai" dad and mum.
Outside the temple Zheng Jue Lin,  I suppressed my feeling while I was walking into the temple. Mum and dad should know I am back here. 
Because we went to Johnny's place, and then did some errands at other places after we left the temple, and when we reached home, surprising we saw the key chain was hanged at the outside of the middle gate. Sunny insisted he locked the key chain at the inside of the gate when we left the house this morning. This was one of the routine/regulations set by mum to everyone who has stayed in our house. I called around and asked everyone who has our house keys, and nobody has been there when we were out.. so that must be mum's way of welcoming me home then..

Sunny said the same thing too..

We went to buy durians in the evening. Sunny wanted to eat the best quality one, so we ended up bought home three good variety of durians (total 60 ringgits) , they were sooo yammy that I couldn't forget the taste in my mouth! 









Durian with heart shapes, so cool!

没有评论:

发表评论