2013年9月28日星期六

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET 46!

Today is the day my mother turns 46. No one ever believes that she is because of her 

young heart and lack of wrinkles in her face. But those aren't the only reasons that make 

her young. It is the people in her life who love her. We are the ones who help keep her 

strong and willful and remind her to be awesome.

So I want to wish my mom a very happy birthday and I hope you reading this too! I love 

you mom! ♥♥

Last night at work Mabel asked me what do I want for my birthday present?
None of any materialistic present could be better and more precious than the above quote Mabel wrote on her Facebook! She really has helped me to phrase what I would like to say to the people who love me and help keep me strong and willful! Thank you my daughters, my cousins, my friends for being the rare and amazing people in my life!

Every year on this day, I will miss my parents the most. I miss my biological parents whom brought me to this world but never gave me the chance to get to know them. I miss my adoptive parents who brought me up with lots of love and cares. I miss all the birthday parties my mother planned and held for me when I was a little girl. I miss all the delicious food she prepared and cooked for the parties, and I miss guests who came and enjoyed themselves with joy and satisfactory.

Wishing myself:  Happy Birthday and stay strong for at least another 35 years so that my kids don't have to worry and take too much care of me when I am getting older. The best present I can give my girls is trying to stay healthy, happy and young ^-^ right?

Wishing you all have a great day too! As long as you are happy and appreciate what you have in life and be grateful, everyday can be/is your birthday!

没有评论:

发表评论