2013年9月5日星期四

A Great September day

What a beautiful morning to start a school day at 8 a.m. Passed by Liseberg and saw the sun opened up the sky to shine on The Liseberg Wheels.
After school I had this thought. Instead of going home, I took a bus to Fiskebäck. A place I cannot afford to stay nearby but I can enjoy the view and the quietness. It was cloudy at the wharf but the temperature was around 17c, not that bad.
I was enjoying the pasta salad with prawns with this great view..what more could I ask for?
One of the luxury yacht at the wharf. The owner put an adorable owl sitting on the top of it. I had that moment at the first sign..thought it was real!
One of the homework - reading Toni Morrison's The Bluest Eyes. I couldn't stop myself to open pages after pages later after reading the first paragraph.

There was this moment I stopped and took a deep breathe in order to feel the words in the book. I looked up and saw this again. The sky slightly opened up the clouds and shone on the sea. Like the words in the book opened up my heart.

Just when everyone thought that summer was over because it was raining heavily last week, the weather forecast cheered everyone up since Monday. Let's hope that summer's last grep to hold onto the sun is strong enough to get us through this week and perhaps stay for another week or two. 

没有评论:

发表评论