2013年7月21日星期日

Curry fish or sambal prawn?

One of my good friends in Malaysia is kind of teasing me about my new hobby. He wonders if I want to become a farmer because of my obsession of planting lately. I answered him,why not? 

I totally understand his curiosity because I couldn't stop myself keep on sharing the photos of my babies on Facebook. I am so excited about how healthy my tomato plants and all my chili babies have grown up to be. It’s my first time to plant something eatable and of course I am proud of my results. Its fun I can just pick the yellow tomatoes and put them into my month directly without washing it after all they are totally organic and not pesticides. 

Another friend wondered how I am going to use the chilies because I commended on my photos that this summer my kitchen is going to be hot and spicy. Good question. Its time for me to look up for some curry recipes. As usual, in Sweden, if you want to eat something authentic, you have to cook it yourselves. Talking about food, I am really craving for some Nyonya curry NOW!!! Can't write anymore, I am getting hungry! :( See you again soon...

Yesterday the morning sun at 5 o'clock shone through one of my baby chilies..


I have green curtains that cover all the windows in the kitchen this summer. 

Tomato plants that just keep on growing and growing and providing me healthy snack everyday.

没有评论:

发表评论