2017年9月25日星期一

Lost

Staring in front of the mirror. In a long long time...

Where are the dimples? Where are the sparkling eyes?
Oh, I know why. Water is blurring the vision. 

Why the surrounding is so quiet but yet it sounds so noisy? 
Oh, I know why. There are insects humming in my ears.

Why feeling numb and cold but yet still feeling kind of living?
 Oh, I know why. The heart is still beating.

Sitting in the cinema. In a long long time....

What's so funny about that scene? Why is everybody laughing?
Oh, I know why. The muscles on my cheeks have lost the strength.

Why feeling so cold in here while there are no empty seats?
Oh, I remember why. I am alone.

Why everybody is leaving now while the ending music is still on the air?
Oh, I know why. They have a destination to go from here but I don't.

Taking public transport. In a long long time...

Why it takes such a long time to get home?
Oh, I know why. I forgot to get off at my stop.

Why it's getting darker and darker outside the windows?
Oh. Can anybody tell me what is the time now?


没有评论:

发表评论