2015年9月11日星期五

To Julie

Dear 紫薇,

You know I always try my best to be fair enough between you and Mabel. So, these few days I had this little guilty feeling for not being fair to you lately. I know you wouldn't mind but I do. (Well you know how I am.)

Ok, now you will say, "What's now, come to the point, please?" Well, what I want to say is, I own you a page of message on my blog here since Mabel got hers. ^_^....sorry I am getting older, it does takes time to come to the point. What I want to say is...

I am happy
....you Vibered me two days ago.
... you then called me and we had a real chat instead of continuing with just the texting.
... you get the new part time job.
... you already get used of the new city.
....you taught me how to use "Snapchat" and I got addicted to it now!
... you moved back to Sweeeeden last year!

I am proud of you
....that you did it again! Every time after you went for an job interview, you would then got the job!
... that you made it through the tough times in England all by yourself in almost 5 years.
... that you are now toughter than you think you are.
... that you are confident, intelligent, independent and kind-hearted.
... that you are a good sister and best friend to Mabel.
... that you and Mabel understand me more than I understand myself.

I am going to say the same thing to you which I told Mabel:

You know I am just a Viber, sms, facebook or  just a call away whenever you need any help or need someone to talk about anything. I am happy to listen to any of your updated information about your new job, your new life, your new friends etc.

P.S.
I Miss you and I love you!

想念你!爱你!

没有评论:

发表评论