2015年3月10日星期二

Is Spring going to stay?


2015-03-10

It seemed that spring has arrived earlier this year than we expected. I don't have problem with that, and I guess so did many others who sat on the dock of the bay or sat in their balcony, or just simply found a spot to sit down as long as they could be charged with vitamin-D from the sun yesterday.

I met a very intresting Chinese man from China yesterday.  He is so different from other Chinese men I met before. I hope he will come back to Sweden again with his family for a longer stay, or perhaps he could find a chance to move to Sweden. He will fit in here.

Is spring going to stay? We never know because we can never trust the weather in Gothenburg.  It is too early to say, after all ii's only March. The temperature is still between 2c to 7c, and it was super windy. Well, I don't care about the wind. I will only take the action as the others do,
WHEN THE SUN IS OUT, I AM OUT!

The Lipstick Tower

Viking boat near the Gothenburg Opera house

The Gothenburg Opera Hall




没有评论:

发表评论